Monday, June 23, 2008

Speedy Blog

Well, y'all. I don't have much time this morning. I have to jet over to church to get games ready for VBS tonight and then I have to head over to the Chick-Fil-A job for about 3-4 hours and then come home and head to VBS. I chee wa wa.

We had a good weekend. Not great. I worked all Saturday at the library and then we worked all day yesterday at church. Not that work is not good, but now its Monday and work really begins...again. So, I don't feel really rested and am a little moody. Pray for me as I go through the day that I will continually live for Christ and will react in motion with the movement of the Holy Spirit and esepcially that I will 'be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger.' I would appreciate your prayers.

Doing my darndest to live for Him today after an unrestful weekend,
Susan Luka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, Right there with you! I didn't have a restful weekend either & I've got a headache to start the day/week! YUCK! Praying for quick recovery & a little rest?? Denise S.

Healthy Chelle said...

Lord, bless Susan today. Allow her to feel refreshed and see continous signs of Your Existence all day long.

AMEN!