Friday, June 20, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST DAY

Hey everybody, lay those concerns and praises of your heart here at the 'Detoured' Blog! I think we all can say that we have seen some amazing results in prayer and praise lately with all the situations we have been going through. God is Amazing!

Let me know your requests and praises so we can pray and rejoice together.

Here are some of mine:

1. My boss Jenny met with me yesterday and I really needed that. God moved in a way I did not expect and I am so thankful to Him for knowing my heart and knowing what I can and cannot handle and bringing me peace when I feel overwhelmed!

2. Much healing is going on in the Carder and Hogue families. Please praise God for this and please pray for the road ahead that God will be their Rock and Solid Foundation. Pray for the guarding of all their hearts that they will be kept in perfece peace.

3. Our VBS is next week at church and I am sure, like myself, a lot of people are in 'crazy mode' right now getting ready for it. Please pray for all those working that we will be lifted up on wings like eagles. That we will commit ourselves wholly unto the Lord for His service during this week. Pray for all who attend, that their hearts will understand that the Lord longs for them to be His children and that they will FULLY understand the Gospel and will be impacted to make a decision for Him. Pray for those who will come away from this not making a decision, pray that they will have been impacted and that, that seed will grow into their making a decision one day for Christ.

How can we be praying for you this weekend?

Have a great weekend and God bless you all,
Susan Luka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan, Pray for my heart and mind to be still so that I can begin each day "listening for HIS STILL SMALL VOICE". Thanks, Denise S.

Simple Creeed Youth Ministry said...

You got it Denise:)