Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Refills made me think..

Yesterday at work I sampled some nuggets and also did refills of drinks. Well, the girl I kept taking the drinks to was really cool and filled them up to the brim which was totally great. But, I noticed for me, it made me have to walk very carefully so that I would not spill anything. I felt like it was God's way of giving me a reminder about my challenge, to walk carefully. I love how God providentially plans things like that so that we will remember and grow.

I am so thankful for grace! I am so thankful that I get to walk in grace daily. The fact that I serve a God who sent His son to lay down his life for me, is so humbling and calls strongly for my allegiance to Him. We are new creations in Him and that is awesome. I hate the fact that we still have to keep our old nature, but you know what, without that struggle I wouldn't lean on God as much as I have to. I am just so thankful for God today! I am thankful for His plan for our lives, His continual provision of our needs, His blessing of our ministry to youth.

What are you thankful for today? How is that walking going??

Have a great day!

NChrist, Susan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its funny how God uses little things to remind us bigger things!

I'm am thankful that my husband is coming home today. He went down state for a few days and I am totally sick of being alone!

Have a great day.

Healthy Chelle said...

...thankfully God's refills are free too!

Simple Creeed Youth Ministry said...

Nice point Chelle!!