Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Walk Challenge for the week

My challenge to myself and to my readers is this: During this week, be aware of your walk with Christ. Are we walking carefully, with the Spirit of God leading our actions and reactions? Are we walking in Love, just as Christ loved us? Are we walking with God, is that relationship between us and Him being fostered? Are we walking in grace, knowing that our salvation was won by Him and Him alone and that no works of our own increase that salvation? Are we walking aware that our walks will be tested by God to see whether or not we remain faithful to Him? Are we walking in His Word, in His Ways?

I challenge you this week to ask yourself those questions and to spend this week walking with God and His Word. To spend each day making wise decisions that align yourself with the will of God. To ask for forgiveness and repent when we do something wrong. To look for the open doors that God would have us go through in order to bring Him glory and to reach the lost for Christ.

On Friday I would like to hear your stories of what God did in your life concerning your walk this week. I hope there are a lot of stories.

'Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise..'
Ephesians 5:15
NChrist,
Susan Luka

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that challenge Susan! I pray that I am able to continue that past this week -- which I know is why you make the challenges!! Blessings, Denise S.

Anonymous said...

Good challenge, I am feeling 'challenged' already today. Prayers would be appreciated.

Simple Creeed Youth Ministry said...

Ash, you got it. I will be on my knees for you, dear friend.

Healthy Chelle said...

it amazes me sometimes how much your blogs align with what is going on with me.

It's like you and God are talking about me behind my back :)