Monday, June 2, 2008

Oi!

Well, fellow sojourners, this has been quite the weekend! I am not going to get into details, just know that I am pooped out, emotionally and mentally. I am sorry that I am so late in the day getting to this. I worked at Chick-Fil-A today and then got together with some friends to talk. It has been a very productive and good day.

Ashleigh, I am going to ask for your patience on the question you asked last week. I promise I am going to get to it. With events that happened this weekend, it is spilling over into my life as we speak and I have to say I am a little overwhelmed. But, I promise this, I am going to get to it and my plan is to have an answer for you at the end of the week. I appreciate you so much and I hope you know I take very seriously every question that is asked of me.

There is nothing really spiritual today except a quote from my pastor yesterday that was amazing. 'Foolishness is defined as follows: the absence of intelligence, the absence of thinking through truth.' Wow, how it affected me and related to all that happened this weekend.

Love to you all and may you have a restful evening, full of the Lord's grace.

NChrist, Susan

No comments: