Friday, May 30, 2008

Prayer Requests

Well, I can't believe it is Friday. I am at work and I have a killer headache; I am afraid it is a migraine headache leftover from last night. Please pray for me if you read this soon. Thanks.

Well, it's official. I will be working for Chik-Fil-A PT doing Marketing and I am so excited. I have no Marketing Skills whatsoever, but I am ready for this season in my life to grow and learn new things. I will be at the Library still + Chik-Fil-A. I believe it is an answer to prayer. We have been praying to pay off the house quickly and this new job = more income to pay off on the house and I am just like 'God, You are so faithful!' It also puts me in front of new people and new audience to share the Gospel with!


How can I be praying for you all this weekend? Any answers to any prayer requests??

Have a great weekend everybody. I wish you all the best and if you live in L-ville, come by Dicks in Springhurst(Behind Chik-Fil-A on Westport Rd.) from 11:30-1:30 to get a free sandwich and a coupon for a free sandwich! I will be there, it will be my first day and I would love to see some of you all!

Remember, to keep making time for God and to partner with Him everyday for His work and His glory!

NChrist, Susan

2 comments:

Healthy Chelle said...

I am praying for your migrane and for your first day as The Marketing Queen of Chik-Fil-A!

Thank you again for being faithful to this blog. Sorry I haven't been as faithful in commenting :(

Please pray that the medication I am on does what it is supposed to do :)

Thanks!

Michelle

Simple Creeed Youth Ministry said...

I will be praying for you, that the medication would do as it ought. God bless you gurl. See you Sunday:)