Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Monday? HUH!

Wow, I can't believe it is Monday again! I never want a week like last week to ever happen to me again. What is sad, is that the there is so much from last week that is going to seep into this week and into the weeks ahead. I almost get frazzled thinking about it, about a new job, about my current job, about my marriage, about youth ministry. Eek, it gets overwhelming. My saving grace has been Christ this week. He has kept me sane. He has carried me when I did not think I could take another step. He kept me strong, when I felt sooooooo weak. He alone is God and I give Him glory for being my constant source of living water and my rock to lean upon. Man, we serve an awesome and glorious God!

I have not read much Scripture, but I have been LISTENING to a lot of Scripture on our Zune and filling my mind with Christian Music whenever I can. I love 1 John right now. I was working on that whole obedient thing through the Bible, but then last week hit and I was like, I need 'to go' Scripture, woot woot. So, 1 John has been amazing! Plus, I love listening to the 'Sojourn Worship CD', 'Ayiesha Woods', 'Hawk Nelson', 'Elventy Seven'. Those have been my faves as of late!

How is everybody doing? How is your walk with God, what is He teaching you? How have you seen Him work during your day?? Let me know I would love to hear about it!

Love to you all,
Susan

2 comments:

Healthy Chelle said...

"He alone is God and I give Him glory for being my constant source of living water and my rock to lean upon. Man, we serve an awesome and glorious God!"

AMEN and AMEN!

Anonymous said...

Sunday, June 1st began my trek thru Proverbs -- you know, 1 proverb for every day of a month -- 31. What a week to have begun that one -- was right there with you. Dealin' with stuff at my level -- grueling, yet very much IN HIS GRIP! Love you, Denise S.