Monday, April 28, 2008

Inspired

I have been so inspired by my friend Michelle's blogspot that I thought I would start my own. Hers focuses on living healthy, and I thought about it and I really wanted to start a blog focusing on living a healthy walk with God.

I am in no way perfect or have it all together. I just thought it would be neat to write about my walk with God and others tell me about theirs. And maybe, just maybe, we can all strenghten each other spiritually, much like we do physically on Michelle's blog.

I will write everyday except for Weekends, unless I just get an itchin to on the Weekends.

I will begin my first blog tommorow.

Hope you can join me on this adventure we call life!

NChrist,
Susan

7 comments:

ColonelSteve said...

Cool Cool Cool...You go girl!

Another blogger in the church!

From the Golden Retriever lovers at Forrest Park!

Simple Creeed Youth Ministry said...

Awesome, thanks for the comment, what a blessing!

Healthy Chelle said...

Yay Susan!

I am excited to see what God has planned for this blog!

Simple Creeed Youth Ministry said...

Thanks Michelle! Your the awesome-est!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I don't know you, but I'm Michelle's sister in law. I'm looking forward to your blog!

Simple Creeed Youth Ministry said...

So glad to hear from you, Michelle's sister in law!! I am nervous and excited all at the same time! I can't wait to hear about others walk with God!! See ya tommorow!

Sarah said...

hey susan, love the blog! it is lots of fun! how are you all doing? Great to hear from. We are well. keeping very busy with life and M stuff. Blessings to you! look forward to reading your blog. How is Micheal?