Thursday, July 10, 2008

COW APPRECIATION DAY

Well, tommorow is the big day for Chick-Fil-A! Cow Appreciation Day happens tommorow and I am super excited. If you dress like a cow you get free chicken! If you wear one piece of attire that is cow-ish you get a free entree(sandwich or nuggets). If you dress fully like a cow you get a free meal(combo stuff). I have been marketing this for three weeks and am expecting to give out 250 free sandwiches or combos. I have worked hard and this week I will be getting about 25 hours there this week. And tommorow will be the bulk of those hours. But, I get to work with Michael and I am super excited about this! Tell your friends and family and head out to a chick-fil-a tommorow and be creative and have fun! It is at any chick-fil-a.

Please be praying for us tommorow. For Michael and I, the cow and our crews. We will all be working very hard and we will need sustained strength from the Lord. We will need wisdom and we will need patience with customers.

The Lord has been sooooooo faithful to us this week! Michael's mom is now at a rehab center and will be getting therapy on her body! The nurses were great at the hospital! Pray for her transition to this new place. Even though it has been a busy week, the Lord has been strong with all of us, giving us strength, waking us up refreshed in the morninigs, speaking to us through His Word, giving us oppurtunities to bless others and others to bless us. He is always with us, even through the valley and I am so thankful!

How can we be praying for you all? I won't be writing tommorow, so please, put your requests down today or tommorow.

Michelle how is Michigan? Ash how are you doing? Denise, are you excited for your daughters performance on Saturday? And to all my other readers, I hope all is well with all of you and feel free to let us know how we can be praying for you.

NChrist,
Susan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm excited. Please pray for Audrey not to be anxious and well, for the whole cast to "glorify God in this performance". It's gonna be good!! Love ya, Denise S.

Anonymous said...

I'm surviving. My summer camp is fun and crazy and exhausting and stressful, just to name a few. We have staff issues (we don't all get along the best) and student behavior problems (neverending) and so much to deal with on a daily basis. But in all, I love it!

We are heading home this weekend so that Andrew can run the race with Michelle and I have a couple certification tests to take. So it won't be much of a break as we will need, but we'll make it work.

Good luck tomorrow! Go getcha some cows!!

Healthy Chelle said...

Man, I haven't had internet in forever so I am way behind!

Way to go on the Cow Appreciation Day!

You ROCK!

Miss you!