Monday, May 19, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.....

CONGRATULATIONS TO JACKIE MARRS, THE WINNER OF THE 'GET YO FIVE IN' CONTEST!! THANKS TO EVERBODY WHO PARTICIPATED. I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED TO GET FIVE VERSES IN A DAY AND TO READ MY BLOG ONCE IN A WHILE:)

I have thoroughly enjoyed hearing from everybody and have especially loved the accountability and the privilege to see all of us grow up into the image of Christ! We are free in Christ, and may that freedom lead us to desire growth in Christ above all!

How was everyone's weekend?? Ashleigh, how did your test go? Michelle how is the tendinitis doing??

Our weekend was good, busy, but good! We had two graduations and I remained strong and did not cry like a baby. Yesterday we had some guys from the youth group over to play video games and some Ultimate Frisbee. Then I ate at a great restaurant with some friends of mine from work. The name of the restaurant is 'Havana Rumba' it is a cuban joint and it was awesome! So, over all it was a great weekend!

I wanted to announce that I think I am going to move on from the anger issue stuff and onto a new thing. God really laid on my heart during Brandon's graduation that I need to work on obedience. Learning the voice of my Shepherd and obeying the movements and inklings of the Holy Spirit. I am going to keep re-reading my anger stuff, but I really feel the Lord leading me on to know His voice and to do what he tells me to do. Beacause, God knows, I am stubborn. I really want to be a woman led by the Holy Spirit, being used in God moments for His glory! I am excited and nervous about this new journey, much like I felt at the beginning of the anger journey, but that journey has been so worth it, refining and all!

Again, congrats to Jackie Marrs, the winner of the contest. To my readers, my friend Michelle is starting a fitness challenge. I encourage you to check out her blog and to get involved in that contest. It will be well worth the effort! Her link is at the right on my Link List: healthierchelle.blogspot.com

Love to you all and please keep reading and growing in Christ!

NChrist, Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My weekend was good, very laid back. I'm not sure how my test went, i'll get the grade tomorrow. It was a little tricky, but I think I did okay.

Healthy Chelle said...

Love the new layout!

Tendinitis sucks :(

Hope you got your walk in today!